About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

United Square


Mama suggested we go for our anniversary dinner in Jakarta and she'll babysit the boys.. heheheh :-)

So why Garuda? Because if we take Luft ($1054 for 4), we'll arrive 15th evening which means we only have Saturday to shop and then off we go on Sunday.. rubbish.. if we take Qatar ($900 for 4), we arrive at about 4pm.. and we have to take a cab to the apartment as Fai will be working anyway.. and we dun have much time to shop either what with the traffic jam...

With Garuda at $1120 we'll arrive on Thurday night (flight is at 8pm and we'll rush after I get off work), we'll still have time for dinner, spend the whole friday & saturday shopping and still have sunday to spare! YIPPPPEEE

Did I mention about the fuel charges? When I booked on the phone the total was $1112 incl taxes but when I went to pay the counter lady  told me its $1120 as the fuel charge increase by $2 each within that day! Can you imagine if I had gone to make payment next week??? 
This is why I dun fancy Garuda! No online booking!! So backdated la! Unless I book through Zuji but its $30 more.....sigghh














No comments:

Pin It