About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mini Skirts Anyone??

























This is one reason why I NEVER  NEVER wear short skirts!!! Not only cuz I dun have a nice pair of pins to show off but if I am unfortunate enough to take the MRT like this lady here.... THIS MIGHT HAPPEN!!

I took an even more close picture but decided not to post it up due to the 'graphic nature'... (her white underwear was a little how should I say it delicately??.... grimy.... 



1 comment:

Aiman said...

waduhhhhh...panas sunguh bawah nyaaa!!lol

Pin It