About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, June 23, 2008

What we did this weekend


The kids wanted to meet so badly.... thats why I had 5 missed calls from Angela on Saturday! So we drove by to their place and then back again on Sunday after going to Kak Alina's daughter's wedding in Yishun..my husband for the day? Luis... ahahaha

We were there for a quick 20 mins lunch and left! The 'berkat' was a bottle of miniature coke! hmmmm.. the bride must be a big fan!



Faris was so excited on seeing his girlfriend that he begged me to help him bake cookies for her!! We haven't met them since before March school holidays when they left for Tioman and we left for Jakarta.. April was a sick month for us and May was tied up with Jakarta and then Melbourne....

So we planned on a family trip on March 2009 since I have no more leave this year... location?? Bali..

Angela suggested we stay at Suji Bungalow (www.sujibglw.com) where her parents usually stay..


room3.jpg


Its just about 5 min walk away from Hard Rock Hotel where I stayed last year!! At half the price!!

Suji Bungalow's 
Room Rate

valid till March 2009

 

Type of Room

Rate

(Single/Double)

Fan & Cold Shower

US$ 20/25

Fan & Hot Shower

US$ 23/28

Air Conditioner rooms

US$ 27/32

Duplex AC (family)

US$ 30/35

Extra Bed

US$ 7



I definately want to learn to surf...I dun think I'm too old am I at 30?? I dunno if Faris will be able to even stand on the board but he definately wants a shot!

No comments:

Pin It