About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

2 more days of fasting!!!


I am so tired.... There's so much to do... and i can't decide which bedsheet to use for my nights of fornication!!!! Finally settled on my 370 threadcount brown bedsheet with suede spots to match my beige curtains with black circles.

Decided to pop by Ikea for a bit and when i got home the lights were switched on!!! Fai came back early to surprise me!! Thank God the bedsheet's changed!!

No comments:

Pin It