About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rose & Felix's Wedding






I was so looking forward to today... finally the last of the Aquarius girls is tying the knot! We were all in the hockey team at Crescent, I was the goalie..Rose & Siti were playing forward.. They both are 1 year older but I got married first, followed by Siti (who is now pregnant with triplets!) and now Rose... or better known as 'Ain... the solemnization was at the ROMM followed by reception at the Old Soldier's Quarters @ Fort Canning..

Its a rare sight to see Rose in make up and she looked beautiful. The reception was simple but that was the nice thing about it.. it didn't overwhelm the couple itself. The next reception will be in Bali and I woul love to go if I had any more leave left!! sob sob..

I loved the Rojak Petis that was served!! It was thick, pungent and refreshing! The guava & green apple really gave it a kick! yuummmm

1 comment:

zaza_on_tour said...

your friend's baju sssssoooo nniiiccceee!!!!
witht the oysters craving... let the world know if you are preggie!!!

xxxxx

Pin It