About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, October 08, 2007

All Grown Up



With a heavy heart i decided to paint over my opulent & sexy maroon-raspberry walls to a more grown up Lily White... plus the paint was free so i thought well its finally time....

Faiz was off to JB with mama anyway so it was a good time to do it without little hands 'helping' me out. Faris was 'uninterestedly' playing his PS2 until he got stoned by the paint smell and went to bed... dun worry.. i'm not that sadistic... i kept all the windows open and had the fan at the speed of the typhoon..

While painting, i was distracted by the crayon markings Faiz made on his mural so i decided to let my artistic flair take over... i painted white bubbles over it... i digged for anything circular i could find... wok coves, tin covers & milk bottle covers... the end product wasnt too bad.. my room looked more spacious and 'arty'

Looking around right now i still miss my opulent raspberry walls but i consoled myself... when i hit 30, i'm painting the walls a deep sexy red! To convince myself myself that turning 30 is not that bad after all.... it means a sexy, new me..... eheheheh

No comments:

Pin It