About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dreaming Away






I've been dreaming of a new luxurious item lately.. i know it seems self-absorb & materialistic but its been awhile since I last splurged on myself!!!! Okay okay.. The Macbook is not counted cuz the kids uses it more than me anyway! Lately my splurges have have been for diapers, toys & new clothes for the kids....

This is my new dream bag.. the Louis Vuitton XL or XXL bag thats tagging at US $3000 for XL & US 3600 for the XXL...

My Louis Vuitton Vernis that you see here is so well-used that even the handles are peeling... sigh... however.... what can US $3000 get me? A week-long vacation in Maldives, 20 pairs of shoes from Aldo or maybe even 6 Manolo Blahniks.... tough choice!

No comments:

Pin It