About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Part 2



Before you guys starts commenting on why my kids have been wearing the same outfits in every picture.. its true. i'm such a cheapskate i'm trying to fully utilize it since very unlikely they'll wear it again! They had 4 pairs which is more than sufficient! 1 pair got ruined on raya morning cuz the batik lining started staining the white parts, they have the brown ones, this white one with circular designs & a beige & blue kurtas like outfit... Faiz was running around under Lina's block and suddenly he jumped up and tried to climb like a monkey!

From Lina's house we proceeded to Linda's Sunny Springs condo at Geylang Lorong something.. saw quite a lot of 'service-providers' standing around selling their wares.... ahahhaha ..some looked really hot! Too hot to be an actual woman!

Anyway i only managed to get 1 pix before the battery went kaput... Linda cooked Soto Ayam and she served us with some left over pizzas from that afternoon.. Her hubby Ishak came back after dinner at Long Beach with his colleagues and tapao-ed black pepper crab (which tasted like it was dumped in black pepper and nothing else), Sze Chuan Chicken & something else that i didn't take much interest in.. By the time we left it was close to 11pm.. tired and totally bloated from all that food I consumed ...

No comments:

Pin It