About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday Blues






Came back pretty early today.. at lunch time i just sat at the car listening to Air Supply and talking to Fai.. somehow i felt self conscious having him read my irrelevant rantings ..

He was reading my blog and he couldn't even recognize if it was Faris or Faiz in the pix!! Unbelievable!
Cik Ija bought the same phone today and she texted me challenging who's will last longer!!

Brought Faris & Faiz down to play bike (ON TWO WHEELS!) and clown around taking pix... its a nice cool weather.. haven't decided if i should bake one more cookies or paint the room... with the boys around its always such a dilemma.. i want to spend as much time with them but THINGS NEED TO BE DONE!! I am husband-less these days you know!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Mama cooked my favourite today... Ox tail soup...yuuummm...

Fai mentioned that Lordess didnt have the lace material that he liked... after all its him who need to see me in it... and off it... lol

3 comments:

zaza_on_tour said...

is!!! wah..so big your boys lah...so cute!!! cubit2 pipi!!!

x

Aiman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiman said...

sop bontot!!!!!!!!YUMMY!!

Pin It