About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sentosa & Goodbyes






Before Fai left we managed to squeeze in a day in Sentosa as well as lunch in JB earlier that day... weird huh.. people celebrating syawal and we are at the beach... Faris wanted to go to the underwater world but it was pouring when we were in JB during lunch so we thought we'll just dilly dally till the rain stops.. went to Pelangi and managed to eat my Penang Laksa with extra petis at Uncle Jo's. Then had another petis overdose when we stopped by Clementi for my Cuttlefish Rojak at Brother's...

@ underwater world, Faiz was not afraid of feeding the stingray!! I was so surprised and he even touched the albino snake! I was intrigued by the dragon-seahorse like creature with leaves attached to its body and the beauty of the jelly fish.. We chilled by KM8 as usual saw this arab woman in her bikini.. she had huge boobies!! With an even bigger tummy!!! eheheheh

At the airport, thankfully Faris was sleepy so he didn't create a ruckus with his teary dramas.. Faiz just hugged and said BYE nonchalantly...

No comments:

Pin It