About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Faiz First Movie




My leg hurts.... it hurts to walk... i guess following through to my 2008 resolution hasnt been easy... I went for a massive run and did 100 squats... climbing up the stairs are now a hellish chore!

My 3 resolutions are for 2008

1) To lose weight....
2) To have my 'Vacation Fund'
3) To stop 'chatting' at work..

Went for dinner at Swensen's.. We had 2 Crayfish Pasta, 1 Chicken Baked Rice & Faris had the Ham & Cheese Burger... Total damage? $59.60.. - $40 voucher from M1... $19.60..

I couldn't resist stopping by to Aussino to purchase the green 370 threadcount bedsheet... $139.90 with the 40% voucher.. damage $83.94

Anyway silly me booked the wrong date for Alvin & The Chipmunks movie.. in my excitement i booked Wednesday so we took Faiz for his first ever movie! He was okay until the last 30 minutes of the movie!! He kept turning his body around & around!!!

Well... at least we tried....

2 comments:

Aiman said...

hmmm lose weight....tgk sama ajer....kalau aku lain ahhh makin bulat...khakhakha

narny said...

aku kata reslution for 2008 lah!! Sabar la!! ehhehehe Tahun masih panjang!

Pin It