About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My 30th Birthday

Turning 30 was a very low key event for me...I was upset that i coudn't fly to Jakarta... Faisal wasn't around, he gave me my kebaya & Scrabble way in advance.. si i felt there was no reason to celebrate..I had a surprise though.. he sent me flowers to the office!!

List of things i received

1) La Senza robe from Yati
2) 2 sets of bra & underwear from Mark & Spencer from Yati
3) Balenciaga wallet from Choo
4) A shawl from Cik Sarinah & Cik Rahimah from Giordano
5) A planner from cuz Hanan
6) $200 cash from Mama
7) $100 from Mummy
8) A bodyshop set Kelvin
9) A heartshaped cookie from Famous Amos from Yati & Choo





No comments:

Pin It