About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Birthday & Farewell BBQ

19th January...
2 years ago we had the same thing.... but that was at home.. this time my preggie cuz Hanani arranged it at the Costa Sands Chalet.. they ordered food and i ordered the cake.. Hanani left for New Zealand with her dear hubby on the 26th.. her parents & siblings went home to Melbourne the day after so we all ended up at T3 for 2 straight days!!!

The chalet was fun... everyone came and it was nice seeing faces you usually see only once a year..the kids had a blast of course.. swimming, running around.. we even took a night walk along the beach....






No comments:

Pin It