About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Eve!!




I was so excited about New Year's cuz we decided to check in to Marina Mandarin.. when Fai suggested I was like... whoaaaaaa.. and when i checked the rack rates online I was like WHOOOOAAA WHOAAAA.. $508 for the Superior Rooms!! I could get another new bag for that! lol

Anyway as ex staff he definately has his privileges... the rooms cost at a reasonable $280. We had the Suntec View...

We got ready to see the balloon drop at about 11.30pm... it was a pity that Faiz was a tad sleepy... he slept on Fai's shoulders after seeing the fireworks and holding to his balloons for dear life!

After we carried him to the room, he decided he wasnt sleepy afterall!!!!!!!! aaarrgghh



No comments:

Pin It