About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Night Out With Surya....

It was a long awaited night out after work... dinner and good conversation with my dear friend Surya who is so unpretentious she makes me wanna do funny faces .. heheheh

We went to Cafe Le Caire and as usual she was a good 30 min late! After 6 or 7 years of not meeting up, somehow i knew old habits die hard! *wink*

She lost tons of weight .. damn i think i am bigger than her even! I saw bones protruding! What bones protrude from me?? Does kneecaps count?? I have bony kneecaps.. maybe i lost weight there! *sob sob*

We walked around the back lanes and saw House of Japan and realize we both dun have any cash left although we wanted to rummage thru and find some vintage wear at $10 each so we promised we would go again next week or the following week... i did a little retail theraphy though considering I was upset that I wasn't on talking terms with Fai.. being a bull head that he is...




I consoled myself with a new pair of shoes (patent, peep toe wedge) from River Island and since i badly needed to replace the sunnies as well...i bought that too... walked pass Crabtree & Evelyn and saw the English Breakfast Cookies which is sooo yummy and bought that for mama...definately not worth it but the packaging... definately for $18 a tin..

4 comments:

zaza_on_tour said...

llloooovvveee yyoouurrrr ssshoooeeesss!!!!

narny said...

ehehheh i love it too!!! and from $185 i only paid $50 for it... such a steal................

zaza_on_tour said...

wah??!!!

how come??

so much discount??

you lucky one!!

narny said...

SALE BABE!! SALE!!!

Pin It