About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Day

We spent the morning having breakfast at Killiney... wiped out 1 bowl of mee siam, 1 nasi lemak, 1 set of kaya toast & 1 set of french toast with 4 half boiled eggs.... buurrppp

I couldn't resist the 'Free Smells' from the Famous Amos counter next door so i whopped up 150g of Macadamia & 150g of Double Chocolate.... yuummm









After polishing everything we went to the pool over at Pan Pacific as the MM pool was closed... I was so impressed with Faiz... he could swim on his own now with a float! Faris saw the English chick by the name of Caramel,that he met from the day before and totally hung out with her... when we reminded him that he has a girlfriend ...he replied nonchalantly.. "I still love Liyana Mommy... Caramel is just a friend"

After checking out, we took the train home! I totally dozed off!! In fact me, Fai & Faris slept all the way in the train.. Faiz was surprisingly quiet! Looking out the window all the way!

No comments:

Pin It