About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Surprise

Fai said that he's taking me for a surprise lunch on Saturday! So we went into JB and he made Faris cover my eyes way before stulang... all he said was I'll enjoy it even more than in Australia!!!

So when we reached our destination imagine my shock when I saw he was taking me NANDO'S!!! He knows how i always stuff myself with Nando's when we were in Melbourne. I mean not that Nando's were not available in KL, Penang & Melacca!! But when am i going there also right!!!






It was pouring rain so i couldn't take a proper picture of the facade.. its located at Zon near the Stulang Area side.. gosh the place is so revamped now with Handlebar, Modestos and even some posh-looking clubs..

Anyways... back to my chicken.. the first thing Fai asked the waitress was "Ada chicken RIBS tak??" .. her reply "Ribs takde Strips ada"...hmmmp SO WHO'S MORE EXCITED!!! We both had the 1/4 chicken.. i was tempted to eat all the sides but i didn't wanna be too greedy considering my resolution is to lose weight!! Damn! So i settled for peri fries & coleslaw sides.. Fai took the Peri Corn.. with extra HOT PERI SAUCE!

I enjoyed my lovely lunch so much i didn't even take a picture of myself amid ensuring the boys didn't eat the spicy parts..
I couldn't leave empty handed either and since i didn't want to look like a glutton considering i purchased RM3 worth of goreng pisang, RM1 keledek & RM1 tempe.. i decided to buy myself a souvenior!! The Peri Sauce!!!!

No comments:

Pin It