About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The ugliest shoe ever

Okay... granted i have nothing better to do... there's a reason why i post it up sideways so that you people can see the ugliness of the shoe! Took a pix of this lady wearing the ugliest sandal ever... it was platform and a cross between those sports sandals as well.. it had the logo of MBK (i'm assuming its MaBoonKrong).. and maybe she got it as a free gift while shopping there! Its so ugly it caught my eye!!!! BAd eye!!!!

4 comments:

Aiman said...

tu kasut untuk sakit kaki lahh....and not cheap ..almost 3oo bucks for that.i use that sandals after i torn my tendon.95% gone...really looks ugly...but the shoe works..

narny said...

ARE YOU SURE!!! With the MBK brand??? Like those orthopedic shoes you mean??? Ok just dun ever let me see you in platforms!!! Gelak aku nanti! hahahaha

Aiman said...

HAHAHHA...aku pakai siap ngan skirt skali...

Aiman said...

ohh ya btw HAPPY BELATED 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Pin It