About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Family Outing

I suggested to Fai that we sleep over his parent's place over the weekend.. I'll prepare steamboat and on sunday head down to the beach if its a good weather..

I even brought 'bunga api' so the kids can entertain themselves ... went to Sheng Siong after work and bought sotong, cockles, beef, lamb chops, veggies, yong tau foo items and LIVE prawns! They were still alive at 4pm when i tried to trim their feelers!!! *jumped in fright*

After dinner we headed downstairs at the playground and the kids played till 11pm! Wemnt back home and we played scrabble until 2am!

I cooked Chicken rice for the picnic and we adults ended up playing scrabble again until 2pm!! I have to say... it was definately a very fulfilling weekend..






Faiz was too tired but refused to leave the comfort of Ferina's arms!

No comments:

Pin It