About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Aidil'Adha






This year didn't seem festive at all! Maybe since Fai is not around and no one did any 'korban' like last year. Faris was happy cuz he received the trophy for participating in the Fortis/Soccer camp... Managed to get another nice shot of Faiz smiling which made my day! The rest of the day was spent at Mak's place eating..and i was so sleepy... the weather is so not helping!! I think i nodded like 3 times while driving from Juring to Tampines and i couldn't risk it so I called Fai to speak to me while i drive!

My poor husband did nothing except for prayers and went to work... hmmmmm...

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

Is this ur MIL's place? Cantiknye. kat mana eh?

Another way me & my dad do to shake away the sleepiness while driving is to sing OUT LOUD. like shouting! u can try tt~

narny said...

yup my MIL's... she stay at those HUDC apartments at Taman Jurong.. very near to the now defunct Chinese/Japanese garden..

thanks for the tip... its hard to shout when 2 boys and a mother is sleeping... :-(

Pin It