About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, December 03, 2007

My Donuts...


Few entries ago i was talking about Donuts and yesterday i get to eat my JCo donuts again.. i bought 1/2 dozen for my next door neighbours & 1 dozen for my family...

I bought 4 Glazzy, 1 Coco Loco, 2 Cheese-Me Up, 1 Why Nut, 1 Mango, 2 Snow White, 1 Tira Miss You... I can't wait for next week when i get to indulge in the Mother of All Donuts!! Krispy Kreme!!

No comments:

Pin It