About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Papa's 58th Birthday









So continuation from last night's birthday song, we headed to JB for dinner at 'Singggah Selalu' which is literally translated as 'Come Always'... the items that we chose were the Ikan Siakap 3 Rasa (3 Flavoured SeaBass), Oatmeal Squid, Tom Yum Soup, Kangkong Belachan & Kailan with Salted Fish.. we also ordered 2 sets of Roti Bom with Dalcha.. yummmmmm

The waitress suggested we make a dedication to Papa at the DJ booth.. we look around and there were at least 200 people eating there.... hmmmm better not...

The kids played at the ball-room which gave us lots of time to enjoy our dinner..and Faiz surprisingly had such good appetite! He ate chocolate waffle in the car, then sat down and ate his roti bom & rice afterwards!! I was blissfully happy!!
Then we did a little bit of shopping at Plaza Pelangi and headed home...gosh the traffic was bad!! With the amount of roadworks.. All i can say was thank god i wasn't the one driving!!

No comments:

Pin It