About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday!!



Well to the birthday gal... sorry about the pic.. i suppose that was the most recent one of yours that I snagged from your blog! lol Its a pity that you spent your birthday alone without your dear hubby .. but I'm sure you're surrounded with the people who loves you... Happy Birthday Caca!!

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

Hey thank you dar! *SURPRISED* hehehhehe That's so sweet... NObody ever blogged about me before ... awww.... heheheh

narny said...

Well it was your bday and i posted it on your bday itself!!! looks like it was a belated one.. lol

Pin It