About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Causeway Point Sunday







I hate to be in a mall on sundays but knowing the weather conditions lately, going to Sentosa is not the most feasible option! So took the kids for breakfast at Delifrance.. Faris had 1 Waffle Set, Faiz had the French Toast Set and me & Mama shared the Dejeuner Toute la Jounee set.. heheheh.. a tongue twister in the morning! Faiz totally surprised me! He finished his set minus the tomato & egg of course with 1 cup of tea with fresh milk!! I was so floored!!

Then took the boys to TimeZone, did some paint-thingy for the kids.. Faiz chose a train (not surprising) and Faris did one really ugly version of Chicken Little!! ahahhaha..

About four-ish i took the boys to the park with me all geared up for a run... less than 3 rounds later we were running.... for home! It started pouring!!! Couch potato time!!!

No comments:

Pin It