About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pre-Christmas Dinner











I'm blessed to have such nice colleagues.. I much rather call them friends... The 6 of us planned for a picnic complete with Turkey, log cake & the works...

It was supposed to be in Sentosa then it started pouring the whole day....... so we settled for West Coast Park.. even then it was still drizzling... maybe God is great.. he didn't want to damper our enthusiasm... the moment we got in the car again it just amazingly stopped raining..

We managed to get a good location complete with picnic table... we lay our spread & i started slicing the turkey... The turkey (courtesy of Luis) was from Eatzi which is halal which also under the same management as Jack Place, was served with meatloaf, chestnut sauce & cranberry sauce... Yati has hers with simple chilli sauce... and yes.. its tastes better with that!! ehehhe

We spent the evening just talking and laughing.. having the yachts docking in our view adds to part of the ambience.. we felt like we in in an exclusive Yacht Club!
The best part of the night was the present exchange.. its not in our culture to do it but it was so fun...The items that i received..

Luis - Bodyshop gift pack
Sarah - Crabtree & Evelyn gift pack
Jenny - 1 zebra printed thong & 1 checked undies from Top Shop
Choo - Face Shop manicure set

I loved everything!!!! Except for the fact that i cant have a proper picture taken cuz something happened to my nose!!! A freak accident!! A zit came up and my itchy fingers squeezed and it became a scab.. a huge scab!

No comments:

Pin It