About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our Trip to Jakarta




The agenda for the trip was for Mama & Mak to shop.. so i had no intention of doing much shopping except for the kids stuff.. my intention was to spend as much time at the pool with the kids & Fai.. and that we managed!

When we arrived we had a lovely dinner at the Ayam Presto place .. my tradition everytime i step off Soekarno Hatta..

Me & Mama had the Ayam Telur Asin.. Fai had the crispy one and mak had the petai ikan Teri... yuuummmmmm

No comments:

Pin It