About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tatarah ...


Remember one of my previous entry when i was so crazy that i bid for 5 or 6 items on Tatarah.com.sg ?? Well after the website kept closing down for maintenance i told myself.. i will never gamble again!! Yesterday i had a pleasant surprise.... A REFUND from Tatarah!! Yeah.. its not the whole amount but getting that cheque of $7.49 means i can buy myself a Grande Cafe Mocha at Starbuck you know and still have spare change!!

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

Oh you bid at tatarah too??

I havent finished reading ur archives yet. so i havent come across those entries.

It must have cost them a FORTUNE in refunding everybody with CHEQUES!!! Do you know i was interviewed by a ST reporter? I've never seen the article tho cos i dont subcribe to it! But i read at online Newpaper they quoted my nickname w/o even consulting me first!

So i suppose u stopped "shopping" already?

narny said...

i read the article but dun remember seeing your name! ahahahha.. ya i bid for quite a lot of stuff.. that 'amnesia' moment la.. then when they had the maintenance thing i just gave up!! My fren managed to get the digicam you know.. but 2 person bid for the same thing at $4.14.. so dunno whats the outcome now..

Pin It