About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nintendo Wii Vs China Made Vii



Some of you may heard of reverse engineering, a process of creating something based on something which has been created without copying from the original. Vii (威力棒in Mandarin) was announced by a Chinese company recently. It is a complete clone of Nintendo Wii, right from the console box till the remote control

From my previous entry of Vii .. and also in TNP report this is so far what i've found out.. not much and I have no clue if its in the market in Singapore already.. but the retail price is $198 vs Wii at $600... i much prefer to spend that provided they have it English.....

No comments:

Pin It