About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, December 10, 2007

I dread Mondays...

Maybe especially today since we slept really late last night waiting for midnight to strike! Its my dad's birthday today .. he turned 58..so we sang birthday song and gave him his pressie.. Faris made a cute card saying 'YOU ARE THE BEST AND GREATEST YAYI IN THE WORLD'.. due to his immense height, its quite difficult for him to buy track pants so i bought 3 Reebok pants in different hues...

Also celebrating their big day is my neighbour Lily & her hubby Faizal... HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR CUTIE SHI'FAH!

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

hahah at first i tot who's ur neighbour Lily? 2 secs later then it hit me that its my sister!! Wow its 2 yrs already that they've been married!!

narny said...

ahahahahaha funny la you!! Hope you're feeling better now ... absence does makes the heart grows fonder.:-)

Pin It