About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Deepavali Outing






Went to the CCk playground so Faris can brush up his roller-blading skills and then took the Jainals to Geylang Liyana's baju kurung,.. figured since its not very often that i go, i might as well get for the boys as well to wear on Fridays when they go to school next year... Faiz ate lettuce for lunch!! I was amazed..at least one of my boys are showing potential for eating veggies...

We went to the Woodlands swimming pool after that and it was ok.. lots of people but not body against body kind so ot was bearable.. Faiz loved the slides although i had to keep looking out at the lifeguard... no kids above 10 allowed and i am 3 times above the age limit!! lol

Faris held Liyans's hand all the way back to the house .. we figured we might as well walk... it was so sweet...

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

Wah Woodlands swimming pool's got slides? I still havent been there yet! to think its walking distance and all... but i think we still feel disappointed that the last time we went it was still closed! hahah

narny said...

ahhahaha i know one time we cycled all the way sey then tutup!!! aiyah

Pin It