About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

km8






Liyana and Faris boogids to house music and really brought the house down! Seeing every other SPGs shaking their booties didnt help those two!

We had the Cow-abunga (which was just beef patty with grilled pineapples) and the kids had fish & chips.. we had this blended Lychee smoothie..similar to a Caiporoska..here's Angela being the barmaid... the poor woman had a flight to KL at 645am! Lucky for her its first class!!

No comments:

Pin It