About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Exhausting Sunday


The Kids Playing at the Children's Garden @ Botanics

The Lovers holding hands

Faris riding the pony .. 'yeee-haw'

Faiz bawling when riding the horse

Faiz looking more contented riding the wooden horse

I am totally knackered!!!! Why?? Cuz i got up at 7am and had a full day out today...
Fetched Vicky & Zach at 9am for breakfast at West Coast Park and then picked Angela & the kids to the Children's Garden first.. the weather didnt look too good so we wanted to go to as many places as we could...Botanics, Gallop Stable in Pasir Ris, Changi Point and West Coast Park ...

Zach was so brave.. he fed the pony some hay and being the brave little critter that he is, he gave the pony his arm!!! AND GOT NIPPED!! eheheheh

Faiz was so excited so I thought maybe this time he'll actually ride it! I put him on the horse and for a moment he was ok then he started to panic! Well lucky for Faris, he gets 2 rounds.. each round is $10 but the most irritating part was the guy who brought them around,, the styke or whatever... he looks moody... well i would be too if i were him! Getting pissed & shit at every other minute! ahahhaha

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

hehehe lovers??
I soo didnt know about this Gallop Stable in Pasir Ris... Can adults take a horse ride too? is it more exp?

narny said...

Its $10 per ride.. adult no problem la.. they just change from pony to horse... ehehhheheh

Pin It