About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Heat Lounge


I was the only one not listening to Jahan's instruction to look away!! ahahaha

Me looking at Luis blankly...

Kelvin and me.. any closer our head is gonna fuse together!

The girls.. Christine, Sarah & Jenny looking so Kawai... eeeuuu

Thursday is our usual meeting day... so we decided to go for dinner at Cream Bistro & listen to the band at Heat.. it was okay.. atypical of hotel lounges... very creative in terms of presentation BUT VERY BAD UNIFORMS!! The girls had this floral-cheongsam-like dress cum cheerleader outfit and the guys had a vest in the same colour.. AWFUL!!! Kelvin said its good.. so when people mention Heat they can remember the awful uniforms and nothing else!! duuhhhh

We were clowing around taking pictures and silly me forgot my camera and happily thinking my phone has a flashlight!! ehehhehe Pictures courtesy of Jahan...

No comments:

Pin It