About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why Don't Cab Drivers Ever Listen???


After meeting on Tuesday we decided to walk down to Clarke Quay before going home.. plus i havent seen the band that performs at Cuba Libre.. and Fai told me to collect $200 from Shukor to buy some of his stuff in Jakarta.. The last time i went it was some cheesy band... so it was a good excuse.. a shortwhile later, me & Chris decided to leave and we stood there calling one number after another for almost 30 mins when Yati, Elena & Liting walked out... It was a Tuesday.. not exactly a night that people go out and it was a nice weather...so whats the causal of the delay????? hmmmmppphhh

To make things worse, we manage to get Comfort so i specifically said 'Woodlands then to Yishun... go by PIE"... the bloody idiot drove past Clemenceau then turn towards Cavenaugh.. which is fine IF he had gone to Cavenaugh... instead he drove straight to CTE!!!! So i asked him "Hello I told you to go by PIE right why you go by CTE!' His answer was simple.. "Here I go by SLE... No PIE' bloody goondoo... i was so fuming mad!! Whats the point of travelling by CTE and going to Woodlands then back out to Yishun.!!!! I hate CTE.. the neverending slow traffic at all hours just increase my irritated mode by a notch. It doesnt matter that we could claim the fare.. what matters is as a passenger.. i have my prefered route .. why don't they ever listen!

No comments:

Pin It