About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tanjong Beach






It was a fun weekend... we finally hit the beach after 7 weeks in hibernation! I'm starting to look 'pale' and pasty if you ask me.. it was not hot enough so my skin couldn't get that healthy glow that i liked..

I brought Quiche, chicken balls, hot dogs, cheesecake & caramelized bananas with maple syrup..

Liyana looked gorgeous in her sparkly violet bikini.. the boys also had a new get-up. Quicksilver surf tops.. I wore my red-hot Rip-curl surf shirt . After the beach session we hit km8 for dinner and the kids enjoyed minggling with the party-goers! They even danced! The highlight has to be the fire-dancer/twirler.. they were enthralled!

No comments:

Pin It