About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Quiche


Saturday.. been looking forward to this day the whole week! Why??? Cuz tomorrow is Sunday and I get to go to the beach!! I made Quiche.. recipe is easy :-

Make some simple short dough.. for the base

Sautee 2 onions, 4 cloves of garlic, cubed carrots & minced beef. Season with salt & peper. Set aside

Sauce:-
400ml cream & milk (i like 50-50 so its not too creamy), 4 eggs, salt & pepper

pour the meat into the prepare paste and pour sauce over.. sprinkle with parmesan cheese or grated cheddar.. bake for 30mins on 175.

No comments:

Pin It