About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me?? Friendless??

Yati just commented that my group of friends are getting lesser.... in fact Fai mentioned that fact so very often as he has a group of friends that has been together since their pre-pubescent days! siggghhhhh .. the truth so further from the facts... I have too many close friends that its sad when I cant spend all my time with them... My routine daily is go to work, come home except when there are meeting days where at least I get to socialize.... why you ask me??

Cuz i have 2 boys waiting for my arrival at home... it takes effort to be a friend and I just simply do not have the time.. I am husbandless as you all know so I have to be the daddy & mommy to my boys! Plus its better to have a few really good friends and many acquaintances than many many friends who neither care or love you!

Friends that i miss hanging out with and some that I promised to go out with...

Lena & Esthel (Introbar & Coffee buddy), Shamin R, Sub (who's Shamin R's hubby), Shamin N, Rozita Pledger (my sun-tan buddy), Surya, Kitty (who's now in UK), Nelson, Fadzlin, Elizabeth (who matched-made me with Fai), Peggy, Uma, Angela, Vicky, Beatrice, Ernie (who's now in Boise), Brenda, Dj Ann, Farid, Is, Lucky, Lynn, Steffi (who's now is US), Siti, Rose, Rosemarie, Sarah, Shai, Skye, Ivy, Tasha... and i'm sure there are others that I missed out...

When will i ever have time for these people?? Should i do a list and make plans with one? Surya texted me last night asking if i am available to meet up tonight and I cant... mama's going out ...

Thats my life story...

Here's a picture of Shamin R (Sub's wife) the only time i managed to meet her was shortly after she gave birth and now her daughter is crawling!! *shake head...*



No comments:

Pin It