About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I love RED....






Yati said I've looking rather 'lifeless' these days.. maybe cuz i work in Yishun which is like 3 stops away so there is no reason to get all dressy and glammed up for work... Gone were the days of my skyscrapper heels and feeling like Carrie Bradshaw when i walk out the front door... siggghhh..

Then i realize.. maybe the reason i look 'blah' is cuz I wear BLACK every damn day!! It doesnt complement my skin yet I wear it cuz I am just too lazy to iron my clothes and now i wear flats to work.... boring.. no wonder!!!

So i decided to wear Red to work last Saturday and snapped a couple of pix at work and it does so much wonder to my outlook.....i look fresh, i look welcoming and most of all.. i look 'full of life'!! Do you agree??

No comments:

Pin It