About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Ridzwan's Wedding





Ridzwan is my UNCLE... but he's younger than i am... weird huh... he was adopted when he was little by my grandaunty so status wise he's an uncle to me...

The solemnization was supposed to be at 8.30pm but the kadi came at 9.30pm! So we kinda starved till 10pm until they served dinner... I stayed at the void deck playingwith Faiz knowing how noisy he'll be.. Faris wanted to see the 'nikah' proceding but ended up sleeping!!! ehehhehe.. The only reason why i went is cuz i'll miss the wedding luncheon on Saturday since i'll be in Batam relaxing by then.. yooo hoo

No comments:

Pin It