About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cravings...


LYNN!!! www.anndanny.multiply.com

My lovely Krispy Kreme....... the ORIGINAL!!

The Franchise

The Donut Variety...

All I did today in between customers was bouncing one email after another with my new friend Lynn...

Then the emails changed to food topic then donuts..... then i realized how I miss my Krispy Kreme & Jco......

I've never been into the local-made donuts but walking at Cold Storage last week there was surprisingly no queue at the Munchy counter so i bought half a dozen to try and boy did i regret it... 2 ended up in the rubbish after no one turn a blind eye to it.. i forcibly pushed 2 down my throat and Mama & Papa had the other 2.... I should have just followed my gut and ignore until my next trip to Indonesia.... which is Batam on the 1st.... JCo .. here I come....

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

munchy donut? i tot they're good i mean i saw quite a few pple bought it and it looked kinda "in".

the power of Dunkin donut also lost to ur Krispy Kreme?

narny said...

yes definately lost........hehehe.. I'm a convert to Krispy Kreme... i'm going to Batam this Saturday with my colleague.. i'll drop off some JCo Donuts for your family on sunday when i come back ok???

Pin It