About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cafe Le Caire


The Happy 2 Help' polo that we were all stuck wearing!!

The lovely pita & hummus

My shish kebab that came with basmati / vermicelli rice & salad

The Crispy chicken that EVERYONE had...

Choo (with a new hairdo) and Luis - glowing after their meal...




It was a cold boring day.... i know i'll be clueless on what to have for my meals so i packed a pastrami sandwich for breakfast and Hokkien mee (instant)with hotdog for lunch... Stayed in for lunch and started watching a new series called 'Conviction'...

After work we had to go for the 5th Anniversary and to put on this 'Happy 2 Help' polos... we all look weird standing there with skirts & polos.. ehhehe the only good thing was that we get this nice neck thing (gosh! i dun even know what its called!! duuhh)

We were so famished and i am badly in need of proper food and the queue to the Buffet was like super long! So we sneaked out and went to Arab St to Cafe Le Caire... yummmmmmm... we had Pita & Hummus for appetiser, I had the Shish Kebab, Yati, Chris & Luis all had the Crispy Chicken.. i was so greedy!! I kept flipping the menu undecided on what to eat!!! We all had Hibiscus drink but poor Yati was sneezing and looking very ill!

It was a fulfilling night... we probed Luis on why he's not gonna hit on Sarah (another colleague) and his answer 'I don't want Ifs and When'.. I'm a realist' ... so bottom line is.. i think he does carry a torch for Sarah... only problem is she's attached... so much for a realist... we found out he was still a virgin at 21!! aaahhahahahahaha

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

Just found your blog!

5th Anniversary of what eh? You're still at GE Money?

Hmmm n i tot Cafe Le Caire's food take long time to be ready also?

narny said...

How come baru jumpa? If you click my name kan dah boleh log..

5th anniversary of GE money being in Singapore... other countries we have our own bank, credit card etc..

Ya Cafe Le Caire memang slow but the price is reasonable thats whhy we go back again & again... kena sabar aje!!!

Pin It