About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yati & Fad's Wedding shoot


Ni Betul Macam Minah Jawa....

Hang Jebat? Hang Tuah? Hang Lekiu??

Looking like a princess...

Soooo Anggun..

Fad in green.... froggie turned prince charming??

Oh Fad..Tu Bedak ke Tepung??

Jambol boleh pinjam??

It was hillarious cuz Yati was pissed that she had to tilt her head to look at her own pics so she went home and uploaded her pics for me.... My wedding pics were normal cuz i had a normal 'mak-andam' but hers was dramatic... i guess if you have a man doing it.. thats the kind of result you would expect...

No comments:

Pin It