About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Pony Ride



The kids went for a pony ride today at Gallop Stable in Pasir Ris... papa didnt manage to take any pictures but the place looks really good and I'm looking forward to bring the kids again. Faris has been bugging me over the weekend saying he wants to the the Equistarian lessons... quite expensive but it might be good for him...

Basic Riding lessons for beginners

Group Lessons of 4 to 6
Age 7 years and above
Rates: $400 weekdays & $480 weekends comprising of 10 lessons
Each lessons lasting 45 minutes, once a week
Registration must be done in person prior to lesson booking
One time registration fee of $10
Compulsory riding gears, comprising of helmet, Gallop T-shirt, breeches and boots, must be worn during lessons
Riding gears are priced at $198 children & $250 adult subsidized package deal (Normal price of $320)
Riding gears are sold at Gallop horseshop
Gallop conducts Lessons daily except on Mondays
Upon registration the lesson schedule would be worked out to compromise both the rider and Gallops slots availability
Operating Hours: 8am to 12noon and 2pm to 7pm Tuesday to Sunday, Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Pin It