About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Tough Boys..







Came home from work and found Faiz with cuts and bruises... no he wasn't abused by Faris.. he's just clumsy & accident prone... like me.. ehehehhe

First he rode the bicyvle down the ramp, couldnt stop and banged right into the wall, next Faris cycled and he banged into Faris... so as a consolation I brought the boys to get a well-deserved toys (its been awhile anyway..) Faiz choose a long bus that goes from Beijing to Washington.. (HUH!!! ??? Where got bus travel from China to US!!?), Faris choose RipJaws from his Ben10 series.. came home and not even 1 min later the door of the bus came off... i started nagging at Faiz and i cant believe what he did! He covered his ears!!! Gosh... kids these days!

1 comment:

::boobies:: said...

aku geram betul dgn mata anak kau! so BIG!!! hahahahahaha..

Pin It